"David W. Tamkin" wrote:
> Jim Coon responded, totally mixed up,
>
> | I have to disagree with you on this.  I find AVLS very useful, It allows
> | me to record something quickly, without having to mess with the record
> | level.  ...   The Sony lets me do that, and I also have the ability to
> | change to manual level control if I want to.

My email has been really bad for the last week.  One day I get 10 email
and the next day I get 80 to 110 and they date back three days.  I send
an email and it shows up on the list the next day.  I send an email to
myself from a web based account and I get it the next day.  I get
answers on the list to questions that haven't been asked and the
following day I get the question.  Sometimes it is a good thing that
people quote excessively.<G>
Other than the confusion of the email service that I have been fuming
with my ISP about, I'll just have to pass it off as a senior moment.
<G>

Beyond that I have to say, END SEARCH still sucks.   Stupid Stupid
Stupid.  Dumbest thing Sony ever did as far as I'm concerned.  I guess
the guy at Sony that invented it, must have retired because they are
finally, reluctantly seeing the light.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways