Taky asked,

| Can I use a non-MDLP unit to change the track title of a LP track?  Just
| curious.

So far people who have tried it (including me) have reported success.  (Also,
non-LP units can divide LP tracks properly as well.)

Most LP machines will by default prepend "LP:" to the title of any LP track
by default and will not display "LP:" if they're the first three characters
of an LP track's title (you can turn the feature off).  The "LP:" will show
on a non-LP machine; I guess the idea is to explain why there's no sound.  It
should be noted that the three characters do take up room in the name storage
area, so if you have MDLP tracks on a disc with a "Name Full" problem, going
to the default setting where the prefix is displayed (and not automatically
inserted) will allow you to remove it; that will free up a cell for every
MDLP track that didn't have a name and for every MDLP track where the extra
three characters put the title length over a multiple of seven.  (Thanks to
Rick Woudenberg, from whom I learned all that.)