payvand wrote:

> but i mean you
> know, at less than $2 a minidisc, i can't complain that much.

I think that it is really important to keep in mind that for about $2.00 or so for an
80 minute MD, it is really a great buy.  You can't get the sound quality or the
durability of the media on a cassette (OK so it would be 10 minutes more in time, but
ten minutes of crappy sound is still crap) even if a cassette is a few cents less.

I wish I had a dollar for every cassette I had to throw away over the years because
the tape got stuck in a unit (usually a car unit) or just got all mess up on it's
own.  The only MD I ever had that got ruined was because my wife spilled a Mocha

Larry