From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 12:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MD: batteries: Sorry about the previous messages

What is the difference between the NH-14M which is 1400mAh and the NH-14WM
which is 1350mAh.   I assume I can use both with my minidisc.   Will one
last longer than other? What is mAh?

I have the Sony MZ-E900, which came with the NH-14WM(A).

I am not sure why my previous message was considered multipart MIME.
Does anybody use outlook?  I set up so that it sends the message as plain
text.  I can't figure out when it works and when it doesn't.