As you have found out, the battery with more mAh or milliAmpereHours
will last longer.  As for the Outlook problem, you aren't alone.  Steve
Lackabough is using Outlook and he is having the same problem.  Yet when
he sends mail to me it is plain text.

Something weird is going on.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> What is the difference between the NH-14M which is 1400mAh and the NH-14WM
> which is 1350mAh.   I assume I can use both with my minidisc.   Will one
> last longer than other? What is mAh?
>
> I have the Sony MZ-E900, which came with the NH-14WM(A).
>
> I am not sure why my previous message was considered multipart MIME.
> Does anybody use outlook?  I set up so that it sends the message as plain
> text.  I can't figure out when it works and when it doesn't.

Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways