Read Derek Streeter's instructions on how to build the stripper -
they are very good, and can be found on the MiniDisc Community web
pages.

I have built three SCMS strippers to date, and I have found that the
potentiometers only really need adjusting for the co-ax connections -
if you're only going to use the optical connections it should work
without adjustments.

Ian

=====