Ok gang, what's the deal here?  I've bootlegged several shows recently using
my Aiwa AM-F70 and my Core Sound mics and battery box.  I use the "line-in"
setting since I have the powered mics.  I guess this constitutes a digital
input then?  I can only assume so since I can't make digital copies of the
recordings (SCMS prevent).  This sucks.  So if I use the "mic" settings to
record will it be a different story (i.e. it will be a SCMS-free recording)?
  I guess the next question is what are my best SCMS stripping options?  I
don't want to mess with building the elektor kit.  Must I wait until I get
my new computer and do this on CD-R using the Sony PCS-1 link?  But doesn't
this yield an anlog copy anyway, something I can already do with MD to MD.
Help free me from some of this SCMS confusion.  Thanks.

John