I am trying to write songs from my pc (with sound
blaster live platinum 5.1) through optical cable to my
md-mt20 but the sync operation is not working.With my
deck dvd working perfectly.Any ideas?
And another problem i cannot understand is that when i
am recording from my deck dvd through optical cable
the minidisc recording is PERFECT even if the
recording level is high.But through my pc with optical
cable i have to use low volume so the level to go
unter 0 so for good sound.Why is that?

TIA!!!