Hi,

This is a sort-of middle topic, but someone out there must have experience with this
type of problem.

I just bought a Mobile Sony radio/cassete deck with CD/MD changer control capabilities
and
tried the following:
    The Mobile head unit's got RCA inputs at the back and I connected a RCA cable to
it to
    connect to my portable Sony MD, so that I don't have to give the MD input via the
tape unit with that
    special 'CD courier' (I think that's what it's called) connector device that is a
RCA cable connected to a special
    tape.
    BUT, the mobile head unit doesn't want to change the source to the MD, thus I
can't give the input to the mobile
    head unit. There is a MD/CD changer control plug at the back as well, and I
suspect that you need the special
    plug of the MD/CD changer that comes with those appliances, and ONLY then will the
head unit register that
    there is more input to select from. But I want to give input from the portable
unit, so how and what now.

I'll appreciate any input on this whole scenario.

Thanx,
Sean.

-: Sean Snyders
-: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                          www.cs.sun.ac.za/~snyders
-:Computer Science Department              secretary: +27-21-808-4232
-: University of Stellenbosch                    voice: +27-21-808-4393
-: South Africa                                          fax: +27-21-808-4416