> I was wondering when we would hear the real low down on this.

We took Victoria's E60 to best buy today because it wasn't working right,
and we had the extended warranty.

I was a little pissed when the guy said they had to send it in for repair (I
just wanted a new one right then and there), but we got to talking with the
service guy about MD.  I said that I had heard best buy wouldn't be carrying
them any more, and he said that was true.  He said he himself had recently
bought one (the R500) and that he likes it very much, but best buy is
dropping MD.

We figured out the problem with the E60 was the lcd remote, but we sent the
whole thing in anyway.  The service guy was saying that most of the portable
MD players in for repair, have problems with the remote stick.