The most frustrating thing about radio in Australia is that while stations
have "external source" input plugs for MD, they just have no idea about
what MD  is... at the station I work at, I am regarded with suspicion
because I bring my MZ-R37 and two MDs with me to do my show....

You'd think, from their reaction, that I was turning up stark naked,
burning a crucifix on the lawn, and declaring that "I love Satan, and all
his little witches"....

I mean, honestly, when are we likely to come out of the dark ages, and
embrace technology for the f*cking boon that it is?

I despair.

Cheers,

Stuart Beaton
Presenter/Producer