"Eric Woudenberg, Minidisc.org Editor" wrote:

> Hi Shawn,
>
> Shawn Lin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Anyone know where to get an inexpensive AC adapter for a Sharp MD-MS702?
>
> Depends upon what you mean by inexpensive. Radio Shack sells a 5 volt
> adapter for about $20. The sell all varieties of the actual DC
> connector individually, so you're sure to be able to connect it to the
> Sharp.

Rick,

I bought a Radio Shack 4.5V 700mA adapter today.  They didn't have 5V
anymore.  Even the adjustable ones skip from 4.5V to 6V.  The problem
with the one that I got is that it's fully regulated.  The output is a
perfect 4.5V at all times.  Apparently that's not even voltage for the
Sharp.  It will run off 4.5V, but it won't charge the battery.

I either have to go to 6V or find an unregulated 4.5V adapter.

Shawn