* Shawn Lin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Thu, 12 Jul 2001
| Nah, just checking to see if anyone had leads on one dirt cheap.  Looks
| like $15 at RS is the cheapest.

Like I said: Sony 4.5V wall bugs work.  I've used one for my 702 and 722
for about as long as I've had them.  I use a Sony 4.5V car power adaptor
for the same recorders.  They work.  They charge.  'Nuff said.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ returned to its special container and