Stuart Howlette wrote,

| Titling, to me, is
| more of a novelty than as a compulsory part of recording.

And for me it is a nicety rather than a necessity.  That's why I called
hitting its limit "a drawback of MDLP" in the subject line and not "the
downfall of MDLP."

| Maybe the best idea, though, is not to complain to the MiniDisc list,
| but actually to Sony or whichever companies form of ATRAC is in use ...

Not for a minor point like this one.  The best idea is to note it in passing
as one's opinion (as I did) and then to live with it (as I will).  Such
expression of an opinion is better done in a discussion forum like MD-L than
in mail to Sony or Sharp.