Are simplistic newbie question not welcome here?  If
so, is there a better place to go for answers?  I
asked a question a couple days ago, and have not had
one response.  There has been plenty of conversation
otherwise, so I know people are out there.  This is
the second time this has happened.  If you are
primarily a techy group, and newbies are not welcome,
could someone please inform me as to where we are
welcome?