On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, jerry wrote:

> I just got Sony MDR-ED228LP "groove" ear buds ( $20.00 ). They have a
> little longer ear insert that put the sound closer but are light and
> comfortable. I think the sound is pretty good. Anybody else use them?

How snug do they fit in your ears?  Would they work under a helmet that
fits tight over the ears?  Do they form any kind of seal to keep other
sounds out?  I'm considering the Koss ear plugs...

B r i a n  L a l o r                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message

The boys room is not a water park