>So I wouldn't expect perfect reception out of a Walkman radio because of the
>way it is used. As well, I often wonder whether the cable that runs between
>the G750 and the remote is the set's FM aerial or whether it is just the
>headphone cable?
>
>With regards
>
>Simon Mackay

Starting from the 750, there's a special combined power/headphone in
for the remote. The radio is in the remote. The headphone is plugged
into the remote. Actually, radio reception got better since I use a
headphone with a longer cable. I now use the Sony MDR-EX70LP. With a
longer cable, there's more room to experiment with the best position
for the antenna.

BTW, the radio uses more battery power than playing an MD. Very strange.

Mark