It's hard to interpret anecdotes for more than just that - an anecdote :).
Rewrites in general tend to be better (for some definition of better,
performance included) even if done in the same language.

But, I think as a *principle* of favoring lower latency at the cost of
throughput is the right choice for them and how they see Go being used.

Mind you, I'm not a fan nor a user of Go so I'm referring purely to their
stipulated strategy on how to evolve their GC.

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 7:37 AM Remi Forax <fo...@univ-mlv.fr> wrote:

Sent from my phone