Sreejith K. wrote:
> The documentation for API:Login
> <http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Login> is not elaborate enough and I
> find it confusing. I don't know whether I am the only one. This is the
> statement in particular that I am finding difficult to comprehend.
>

>         CentralAuth SUL Login

> Now you have to parse the cookie by looking for the centralauth_ cookies
> and adding additional entries for all other wikis that centralauth
> covers in your setup.

You can use all the cookies centralauth_User, centralauth_Token,
centralauth_Session to all the WMF domains. They will automatically log
you in and provide the <lang>wiki_session, <lang>wikiUserID (which you
then need to treat the normal way).

Alternatively, you can also log into the other domains the normal way
and not make cehtralauth_* cookies "global".