Well after upgrading to the newest version and using a few extensions I was
able to clean up the mess but it still took a good days worth of work.

There were three "users" making edits so rolling them back created conflicts
unless you did them in the right order. I resolved the conflicts by copying the
revision of the page I wanted to keep, deleting the page and then pasting back
in the content.

One thing I really don't like about most of the solutions I used is that they
still leave traces of the spam in your database.

Anyway .. I don't have alot of traffic on my wiki so it's my fault for not
checking it frequently enough that I could have just restored to a backup of
the database. I need to see if my service provider will configure a longer
period of backups.