I was wondering if there was a way to make a filter for the following:

New pages must have one of a series of templates (any of the templates will do,
as long as at least one is present) and a category of some sort.

This would only apply to users that are not autopatrolled, bots or
administrators.

We'd like to have something on our wiki to deter new editors that don't follow
the manual of style guidelines and so the filter would be to encourage them to
do so, with the hope and intention of encouraging good editing.

I'm not very skilled in the use of AbuseFilter, so if someone could show me an
example filter that would fit the above (if possible), it would be appreciated.