Hi Mark,

Your second link goes to a 404 with the very Zen message, "Do not dwell in
the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present
moment."

By the way, I'd be interested in reading your WMCON report, and I might
want to join the MW user group this summer. Do you have an organization
and/or communications repository for reports and membership information?

Thanks,

Pine