We are a Magic 5.5 SR3 site with $T Radiology and have found that when
an order is placed from the Emergency Department through Order Entry to
Radiology the Radiology department may change the order in Radiology.
When doing this the Order Entry order placed automatically cancels
causing the order to fall off the EDM tracker result indicator.  We are
wondering how other sites may have handled this issue for their site ED
tracker board.  What process changes did they make or what reports are
they providing in order to meet the needs of the Emergency Department in
that Radiology results are being available through the tracker or some
other means?

Any assistance with this issue and how others are handling this problem
is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Mary Obernberger
Systems Analyst
Highline Medical Center
Burien, WA 98166
V: 206-431-5373 x5391
F: 206-246-5862
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<<winmail.dat>>

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki