From: meditech-l@MTUsers.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Marlene Smith
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 10:19 AM
To: meditech-l@MTUsers.com
Subject: [MEDITECH-L] Hemochron Point-of-Care Testing

Hello L,
I am interested in hearing from Meditech sites that are using the
Hemochron
by ITC for point-of-care ACT testing.

Are the results being entered into Meditech or not? If they are, are
they
being entered manually (in the LAB module or other module), or are the
results directly interfaced into the LAB module? Also, are you billing
for
the point-of-care ACT? If so, how?

Thanks!
Marlene Smith, MT
Lead Clinical Systems Analyst
Calvert Memorial Hospital
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
410-414-4669 Phone
410-414-4790 Fax

"There is a loftier ambition than merely to stand high in the world. It
is
to stoop down and lift those around us a little higher." Author Unknown

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
confidential and privileged information for use by the designated
recipients named above. They are intended solely for these recipients.
you have received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify Calvert Memorial Hospital immediately by telephone
at (410) 535-8282 and destroy all copies of this communication and any
attachments.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki