Hi Brian,
If you are writing out of the MM.ITEM dpm, then you should be able to use the
fields that begin with "pvend".  This is data related to the "primary vendor"
so you won't need the select prompt either.

Mitzi Cote
Southcoast Hospitals Group
101 Page Street
New Bedford, MA 02740
Phone: 508-910-3811

>>> "Brian Nelligan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 6/13/2007 7:18 AM >>>
We have the need for an NPR report that will put on one line all the
fields associated for an Item in the MM Item Dictionary.  We have all
the fields printing on one line but have an issue with the vendors
associated with the item.  We only want the 1st (primary) vendor to
print but for some reason we cannot get our report to work.  It prints 1
line for each item and most of them print the 1st vendor because they
only have one.  But for some reason some items print a vendor number
like 3 or 6 even though they only have 2 or 3 vendors associated.  Even
if I put the field in the select field prompt and select "1" it still
prints items with the field of vendor.order.no with 3 or 6 or 12, etc.
Does anyone out there have a report that will do this for us?  Your help
would be appreciated.
Thanks
Brian Nelligan
Clinical Applications Analyst
Hermitage Medical Clinic
Dublin, Ireland
***************

Hermitage Medical Clinic advises the recipient that this
electronic message is intended only for the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is confidential and protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
you are cautioned that the use of its contents in any way
is prohibited and may be unlawful.
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone
and return the original message by e-mail to the sender.
We will reimburse you for any cost you incur in notifying
us of the errant e-mail.

Hermitage Medical Clinic is the registered trading name of
Hermitage Clinic Ltd.. Registration Number: 395700.
Registered address: 39 Northumberland Road, Dublin 4.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain
health information protected by law.  Any unauthorized use or disclosure is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by return email, delete this email, and destroy any copies.  Please note
that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Southcoast.  The recipient
should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
Southcoast accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this e-mail.