BlankGood Morning,
Our facility has been huge users of the old Data General handhelds.  We have
patiently (not really) been waiting to see what was going to replace them.  I'm
just wondering what people are using.  My staff really doesn't like the thought
of dragging cows everywhere for documenting VS/ I&O, etc.  What are your
experience with palms or other such devices and are you using Meditech's POC
software?  I'd really appreciate any input, pro or con!
Thanks.

Janet Duback
MIS Clinical Coordinator
Community Hospital of Ottawa
Ottawa, IL  61350
815-431-5504

    Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail may contain confidential information.  The information is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient named above.  If you are not the
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
information, except its direct delivery to the intended recipient named above,
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender of this and delete the e-mail from your system.

<<Blank Bkgrd.gif>>

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki