From: ext Francisco Rivas [mailto:franciscojriv...@gmail.com]
Sent: 21. kesäkuuta 2010 16:40
To: Palojarvi Jari (Nokia-D/Tampere)
Cc: thi...@kde.org; meego-dev@meego.com
Subject: Re: [MeeGo-dev] Porting meego to new hardware

Hello *,

that is great!. I would like to contribute with some information. I think, if
you consider it appropriate, start filling the  methodology (steps/tasks) to
get ported meego to the preferred architecture.

I am not pretty sure if always companies (manufacturers) of HW provide us with
kernels, toolchains and rootfs, I think most of the time it happen, at least in
my case, so we can manage those scenarios too.

How can we organize, to make some contributions?

Thank you very much for your effort, thank you in advanced and best regards.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 14:51,