On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 1:59 AM, Wichmann, Mats D
<mats.d.wichm...@intel.com> wrote:

> We'd like to ask for feeback on this at various levels,
> the most important being the highest level: does it
> get anywhere close to describing an implementation of
> the basic principles, as presented most recently
> at the TSC meeting:

About this:

"""
An application package name shall begin with one of the owners'
fully-qualified domain
names in lower case in reverse order and end with the application name (e.g.,
com.ovi.appname)
"""

What if I don't have a domain? What If I have a domain but I want to
change the company name?

The Java-style naming convention probably made sense in the early days
of Java, but the world of domain names is much more fluid now (with
acquisitions, mergers, ...).

--
Ville M. Vainio @@ Forum Nokia