Hello Jos,

Thank you for your email and the proposal to use "DarkRider" instead of
"Smeegol".

   DarkRider, an openSUSE release based on the netbook user interface that
came from the Meego(TM)* project.
   * Meego is a trademark of the Linux Foundation.

The above statement is OK, but please remember that, since you are not going
to go through compliance, you can not use the MeeGo logo or any MeeGo
specific graphics.

Again thanks very much for your understanding and willingness to collaborate
on this.

We very much appreciate it.

Ibrahim