Hi Paul,

On Tuesday, December 07, 2010 07:52:54 pm Paul Li wrote:
> Hi Thiago,
>       Thank you for your reply and seems that it is the
root
> cause, and could you help to debug where it's going
> back?

*cough* That's you're job, isn't it?  :-)

Most of the time when the stack is corrupted, it's a buffer
overrun.  If you have valgrind available, it can help you
detect where it's happening (--tool=memcheck).

Another clue:

While this /could/ be a valid pointer, this address looks
like a bogus pointer to me.  I rarely see pointers this low
in an application.  This also suggests a buffer overrun and
a corrupted stack.

-gabriel