Em Terça-feira, 7 de Dezembro de 2010, às 20:49:37, Gabriel M. Beddingfield
escreveu:
> Another clue:

>        ^^^^^^^^^^
> While this /could/ be a valid pointer, this address looks
> like a bogus pointer to me.  I rarely see pointers this low
> in an application.  This also suggests a buffer overrun and
> a corrupted stack.

It probably is a valid pointer, because the debugger resolved it to
__aeabi_d2lz.

I looked at the ABI spec and it says d2lz is "convert double to C long" and it
may be implemented either in software or in hardware.

Looks to me like you installed a libgcc_s.so which is not compatible with your
hardware.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358