There is good information about input device to determine is the device
touch screen and even multitouch.
enum    InputMethod { Keys, Keypad, Keyboard, SingleTouch, MultiTouch, Mouse }

Funny thing was that displayinfo, there was only color depth. Not even
resolution or physical size.

Kate

>But you might have to wait for QtMobility 1.2 which will bring support for
>meego...

Hopefully you add resolition and size there.

Kate