On Tuesday, 25 de January de 2011 08:05:46 Marius Vollmer wrote:
> ext Thiago Macieira <thi...@kde.org> writes:
> >>
> >> ... which is, presumably, GSettings?
> >
> > Or a revamped QSettings if we can make it.
>
> Yes, please!
>
> It would be very nice if QSettings could also use GConf as a backend.
> That would allow more mobility during the transition.

GConf is harder to do, given the dependencies. DConf is more plausible, which
is why I connected Mark Shuttleworth with the people who could do the Qt
binding.

  Senior Product Manager - Nokia, Qt Development Framewo
ks
      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358