Hi,

sakari.pou...@nokia.com wrote:
> On 22/03/11 11:44 PM, "ext Arjan van de Ven" <ar...@linux.intel.com> wrote:
>> The MeeGo architecture team made these decisions in consultation with
>> the various handset and tablet architects.
>
> Just to be clear, Nokia members of the MeeGo architecture team where not
> involved in these latest decisions of the MeeGo architecture direction
> (MSSF/Buteo/PIM).

This message requires some clarification, I think. Arjan, what is the
make-up of the architecture team now? Are any Nokia people still members
as far as you are concerned?

For all the talk of meritocracy, it seems like people are being
appointed by their employers to fill "their" seats, and those seats are
subject to changing corporate winds.

Cheers,
Dave.

--