Am Mittwoch, den 23.03.2011, 08:41 +0000 schrieb Andrew Flegg:
> However, it would be sensible to
> remember that this is a decision that Nokia's *board* took; not the
> employees of Nokia who were - and are - participating in MeeGo. The
> latent hostility coming through from some !@nokia.com addresses is
> unbecoming.

Thank you for pointing this out. Actually I am quite worried how
arguments from people who got their hands dirty for years in PIM domain
are ignored easily, simply because they are from "the other team". Where
is the good old "assume people mean well"?

Arjan, did you ever consider that those Nokia people raising concerns
here, are smart and dedicated persons that really care about MeeGo?

Ciao,
Mathias

--
Mathias Hasselmann <math...@openismus.com>