Hello,

Thank you for stepping in with this proposal. This is the way to solve it
and it should have been applied already earlier. I perfectly agree with you.

Since lot of time was anyway lost on the subject, and it's an important
subject, perhaps it would make sense to consecrate a wiki page to it,
including the main use cases to be solved, the solutions proposed, the test
data sets involved, test cases used for measuring the solutions (in
production type of environment and background load), and then measurements
for each solution (eventually on separate pages). This work anyway needs to
be done, actually a lot has already been done, so it is not waste of time.
It does not need to happen entirely (including all test cases) before Imad's
decision, just a few. If you don't like this, just use email or whatever way
you want. But let's set a deadline for this preparation until Monday, so
that Imad makes a decision on Monday. Meanwhile the work doesn't have to
stop.

I am only indirectly involved in the issue, sorry for making too much noise
and taking your time away. Basically we can do either way with more or less
trouble, just need to make sure it is the right solution, and give chance to
the other solution(s) to improve against known requirements.

Best regards,
Zoltan Kis

--
Senior Architect, People Experience
(Telephony, VoIP, Instant Messaging, Presence)