On Mar 25, 2011, at 12:31 PM, Attila Csipa wrote:

> Please do. I would also recommend a *thorough* review for the whole script.

Absolutely. The Linux SDK has been removed from the website, and we're doing
a thorough review of the code now. The team was already in the process of
re-writing
that code anyway (unaware of this particular bug) to make other improvements. We
hope to have a new version out next week (assuming QA goes well on this new
code),
and you can be sure we're testing some additional use cases to make sure we
don't
have a repeat of your issues.

Thanks for all of your detailed descriptions about the problems. They were very
helpful in narrowing down the issue!

Dawn