On 03/25/11 13:03, Foster, Dawn M wrote:

On Mar 25, 2011, at 12:31 PM, Attila Csipa wrote:

Please do. I would also recommend a *thorough* review for the whole script.

Absolutely. The Linux SDK has been removed from the website, and we're doing
a thorough review of the code now. The team was already in the process of
re-writing
that code anyway (unaware of this particular bug) to make other improvements. We
hope to have a new version out next week (assuming QA goes well on this new
code),
and you can be sure we're testing some additional use cases to make sure we
don't
have a repeat of your issues.

Thanks for all of your detailed descriptions about the problems. They were very
helpful in narrowing down the issue!

Absolutely, thanks for letting us know and taking the time to dig a bit deeper into the issue.

I do encourage you to file a bugzilla so this can be tracked, so that this e-mail isn't the last one you will ever hear about that....

Auke