Hi,

the MeeGo UX components are installed by default on the tablet UX and
are available for install on the Netbook UX. However, I couldn't get
them work properly on the netbook as of now.

This is really becoming confusing if we have to use different
components even for targetting the same version of MeeGo with
different profiles (handset vs netbook vs tablet)...

Regards,
Martin