Hello,

I'd like to discuss a specific area of compliance for IVI systems.
Before I get to the subject matter, I'd like to know if I'm following
the correct process so I can address the right people. My first stop
was the MeeGo wiki where I searched for Compliance and arrived here:
http://wiki.meego.com/Compliance_primer_draft_Feb2011

Is this the current canonical source for compliance in MeeGo?

In that document it states "Currently MeeGo supports five different
verticals: Netbooks, Handsets, Connected-TVs, In-Vehicle Infotainment
systems and tablets. Each of these verticals will have a Compliance
Profile." I take that to mean that the In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI)
will have a separate compliance specification.

Does that mean the IVI compliance specification is independent of the
overall MeeGo compliance specification?

Lastly, I'd like to know the specifics about OpenGL, particularly
OpenGL ES. Is OpenGL ES going to be part of compliance in MeeGo IVI?

Thanks,

Jeremiah