Hi Jeremiah,

Mark gives a great insight into the compliance structure here:
http://conference2010.meego.com/session/app-compatibility-and-meego-compliance-program
It's worth a view as it addresses many of the questions.
In essence, IVI will have an additional spec, but an IVI compliant system is a
combination of the 'core' compliance, plus the additional IVI spec.

> Lastly, I'd like to know the specifics about OpenGL, particularly
> OpenGL ES. Is OpenGL ES going to be part of compliance in MeeGo IVI?

http://dev.linuxfoundation.org/~mats/MeeGo-Compliance-Spec-1.0.99.9.pdf states:

Implementations must support MeeGo API. The MeeGo API consists of the following:
* Qt 4.7 [Qt47]
* Qt Mobility 1.0 [QtMob]
* OpenGL ES 2.0 [OGLES] (ARM) or OpenGL [OGL] (Atom)

So, ES is part of Core, ergo it is automatically part of IVI compliance.

Warm Regards
Tom.
Intel Shannon Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263
Business address: Dromore House, East Park, Shannon, Co. Clare

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.