Hi Tatu,

Thanks a lot to your feedback.
Firstly the additional parameter "use_tap_screen" works. It seems the touch
event wasn't sent correctly.
And the qttas-server (tag 1.2.0) is used by us. I get the codes from Gitorious,
and reset to the tag "1.2.0".
I suppose it is what you mentioned.

And the image I used is available from here
http://repo.meego.com/MeeGo/snapshots/stable/1.2.0.90/1.2.0.90.4.20110617.2/images/meego-tablet-ia32-pinetrail/

Regarding the mouse area, do you mean the Tap component which is defined in the
GestureArea?

GestureArea {
                        //id: mouseArea
                        anchors.fill: parent
                        Tap {
                            id: tapArea
                            onFinished: {
                            }

Yes, I am hoping to emit the response method "onFinished".
On the other hand, the component Tap is not shown on the object tree in
Visualizer.
Does it mean TDriver will also fail to send the event to the object which is
defined in GestureArea?
or maybe the Tap component should also add an attribute " anchors.fill"

Best Regards
Shao-Feng