> > Also, do we have performance targets? Features are important, but if
> the
> > performance is undermining slow then we will fail on the mai gole of
> > being "usable as a primary phone device for a developer/hacker
> person".
>
> I think we do (there are the Non-functional requirements in
> featurezilla), but it would be good to set some goals to reach if
> possible.

Performance-related NFRs are found here (the ones without [Security]):
https://bugs.meego.com/buglist.cgi?keywords=non-func&keywords_type=allwords&classification=MeeGo%20Features&query_format=advanced&product=MeeGo%20Core%20OS%20Features

But yes, we will set up goals specifically for DE and put them on wiki. Though
I think even before we do that there are certain core issues that need to be
solved first, so that we know what is "ground zero" for MeeGo in N900.

Jukka