Hi,

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Arun Ravindran
<ext-arun.1.ravind...@nokia.com> wrote:
> The "call" object here is CallProxy*

right, ok, I missed the first argument, please ignore

>>> +bool CallItemModel::multiparty() const
>>
>> this method could do with clearer naming. 'hasMultiparty'?
>>
> Hmm, just followed the convention used in this class for properties.

sorry, I was replying in a bit of a rush, I actually meant that
comment for this method:

-QList<CallItem *> CallManager::multipartyCalls() const
+bool CallManager::multipartyCalls() const

Given you're no longer returning the calls themselves, this is no
longer a getter, so the name doesn't make sense

--
Robin Burchell
http://rburchell.com