Hi Shane,

We can do this one of two ways:

1) I apply these as is (with the only caveat being to please make the
commit message more concise and to the point)

I saw your patch, and it looks better. The key merge key handling is more robust now, please apply this as is.

2) You resubmit the patch, taking into account the changes I made to
yours in my add on patch.  Principally, I want to be sure you capture
the renaming of all instances of [Mm]ultiParty* to [Mm]ultiparty* and
the change from bool based multipartyCalls() to int returning
multipartyCallCount(), as described in my commit message.

Regards
Arun