On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 09:08:00AM +0000, ext-iekku.huttu...@nokia.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There's going to be some changes in the  MeeGo Bugzilla >> Handset User
> Experience.

Thanks for the heads up and letting a broader audience be informed BEFORE
the action was taken.  It's nice to see the process improving.

> I'm going to wait 2 workdays to get the feedback before doing the changes,
> any comments and ideas are welcome.

Also, again thanks for the time to react/respond.

> Bugzilla components, and the coming changes:
>

> Dialer: stays as it is

Correct, and thanks for noticing

> libseaside: is in use. Default assignee: ??,  QA contact: ??

IIRC, this is still maintained by either Connie or Kaitlin

> About the current bugs:
> -       All  NOT ARM related bugs  are going to be directly WONTFIX, cause no
> official support / maintenance currently for IA.

This is the only item I take some issue with.  There is know way for you,
or anyone else, to know if there is or is not still any device that is IA
based still being worked on, or tested against.  And, even though there may
not appear to be a "official support"-ed IA device, the nice thing about
IA devices are that they are often quite similar to each other, so any
current IA bug will most certainly still "apply" to any future IA device.

So, I kindly request that you do not take the above action, or only do so
on those components that do end up being identified as unmaintained and
unused in N900 CE.

Or, mark them as needing review somehow, and add a comment to them as such,
triggering those that do still have a maintainer (like dialer) to take
action to review them themselves.

Regards,

--
Shane...