Hi Shane,

And thanks for your comments. I was counting on you ;)

I will keep Connie as a default assignee for the libseaside.

>> About the current bugs:
>> -       All  NOT ARM related bugs  are going to be directly WONTFIX, cause no
>official support / maintenance currently for IA.
>>

>This is the only item I take some issue with.  There is know way for you, or
>anyone else, to know if there is or is not still any device that is IA based
>still
>being worked on, or tested against.  And, even though there may not appear
>to be a "official support"-ed IA device, the nice thing about IA devices are
>that
>they are often quite similar to each other, so any current IA bug will most
>certainly still "apply" to any future IA device.
>
>So, I kindly request that you do not take the above action, or only do so on
>those components that do end up being identified as unmaintained and
>unused in N900 CE.
>
>Or, mark them as needing review somehow, and add a comment to them as
>such, triggering those that do still have a maintainer (like dialer) to take
>action
>to review them themselves.

The IA bugs has been agreed to mark as WONTFIX in the QA-meeting. After I have
done the basic changes Fan Zhao takes care of the the IA part. Adding Fan as a
cc to get her opinion also for this. I understand your point very well and it's
good that you started the conversation. Would it be the best way to add new
keyword to identify the bugs? Something like "maintainer_needed"?

Br,
Iekku