Hello again!

This thing started to interest me, and although I'm not a designer, I still
decided to make a small mockup to play with the idea, what the start screen
should look like.

Linked here is a SVG-file of my first thoughts. Also, I'll put a link to a
PNG, because for me, the SVG shows a little bit wrong in image viewer.

PNG:
https://heikkiket.kapsi.fi/files/meld%20start.svg.png
SVG:
https://heikkiket.kapsi.fi/files/meld%20start.svg

Should I make a Gitlab issue about this, or is there one already?

(I tried to put attachments to this message at first, but obviously this
list doesn't support them.)