Hay listers    I Happen to have x  whiteline spring designer working for me
so you need springs email  us and criss will help
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick White" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: Springs - what type


> Yes I have King springs are normally really good when it comes to there
list and how far their springs will lower a 1600 as I found out when I got
mine for my old sedan.
> When she settled it was exact.
> I would go forr a stiffer one in the rear though as I had a axle come up
and hit the seam where the boot and the tyre well meat.
> it made a huge mess of the seam but the rest was ok.
> But hea I wasn't to know the axle would streatch that far.
> Later hea.
> Rick White.
>
> --- "Lachlan Hughes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >List,
> >I have been told that variable rate king springs will lower my car about
> >50mm.  Currently I have 240k struts and the distance between the centre
hub
> >and guard is about 365mm.  Has anyone had experience with these springs
as I
> >am thniking of putting them in?
> >Thanks in advance
> >Lochie
> >
> >_________________________________________________________________
> >Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at
http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
> >
>
> _____________________________________________________________
> Get Your free Ozdat Email Account
> ---> http://www.ozdat.com
>
>

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to