Lochie,

I just checked my car and it is sitting about 310 - 315mm. I had the
variable rate Kings Springs in the front up until about 3 months ago when I
fitted the coils overs in which let me lower it a bit further. I still have
Kings springs but they are the smaller size springs. The Kings springs were
good and probably brought it down to around 320 - 325 mm. When you lower it
this far make sure you also fit a good set of bump stops. I fitted the KMac
strut mates and they work well.

Where abouts are you ? I still have the Kings in my garage if you would like
to try them. I am in Queensland if this is any help.

Cheers

Eric

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to